We've been providing software and systems support since we started building business systems in 1994. We help established companies and institutions maintain and problem solve across a range of legacy and emerging platforms.
We offer a flexible support service tailored to the specific needs of you and the software system. Unlike some IT support contracts, which may cover only operational support, Chess Digital’s support program combines operational aspects with proactive advice and knowledge transfer. Clients we work with benefit from;
- A high level of strategic and operational expertise tailored to the needs of often business critical systems and corporate strategy
- Technical advice by dedicated engineers based in the UK via telephone and email and secure online portal.
- Same day response to fault and error messages
- Responses ranging from telephone support to on-site attendance as appropriate
Chess Digital’s team of experienced consultants and developers can support the following platforms and applications;
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online
- Umbraco & bespoke web applications
- Bespoke .NET solutions & web applications
- SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Microsoft Azure Support
The list above is not exhaustive, with support packages tailored to meet your organisational requirements.
Bank of days
If your organisation has an established in-house team you may not have or need a long-term IT partner.
Chess Digital specialise in providing highly skilled resource to help bridge a knowledge or skills gap for a specific project or when your business is experiencing a period of change. By purchasing a fixed term contract in advance, you can control costs and call-off time when you need to; giving you a great blend of capability and flexibility.
Our skills stretch from Consultancy, Umbraco development, Digital Transformation, Reporting & Management Information and across the Microsoft Technology Stack.